February 4, 2009

What to make with all those fabrics (2)

I received great pictures from some of my creative customers and I thought it would be nice to share them with you. I am always very pleased to see what other people are making with "my" fabrics.
This lamp was made by Anne for her sons bedroom. What a great idea, I am sure that my boys would love this too!


These pictures were sent to me by Anneke. She made a bag to store French bread in for her son and daugther in law as a christmas present.


The picture of this cute horse was sent to me by Karin. The horse was made by her creative mum, An, for her newborn daughter Hannah.

And last but certainly not least, a very cool apron, made by Ingrid. I love the way how she combined all the fabrics. Very colourful!

3 comments:

Jolanda said...

Prachtig!

Struinkunst by Lisette said...

Wat een prachtige dingen zeg! Ik vind het altijd zo leuk om te zien wat klanten maken van/met de spulletjes die ze bij je kopen...
Thanks for sharing!

Lisa Samples said...

I adore the cowboy shade!
Lisa